For your most challenging and
important conversations, I'm here to get you through that first step and beyond.
Carolyn Finney, M.A.
I co-mediate with John on client request as well as provide mediation and conflict coaching on other family topics. I’ve managed our office’s client development and created our popular small group seminar program for other family professionals.
Working with my brilliant colleagues and inspiring clients has taught me that mediation isn’t just a vocation; it’s a philosophical mindset for being in the world. I’m deeply indebted to my fellow practictioners for this mindset and for the skills that allow me to examine a conflict from every perspective so that our clients can achieve an elegant solution and peace of mind.
- Harvard Program on Negotiation, Specialization in Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, M.A.
- Duke University, B.A.
Specialized Mediation Training
- Mediating with High Conflict Individuals
- Conflict Coaching
- Advanced Elder/Adult Family Mediation
- The Power of Apology
- Trauma-informed Mediation
- Nonviolent Communication (NVC)